1. Combine in food processor until chunky and sticky:
- 1 Cup Chopped and Pitted Dates
- 2 ½ Cups of Raw Nuts
- (Mix Walnuts, Almonds, Cashews, Pecans, etc.)
- ½ Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 T Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ T Nutmeg or Cinnamon
- Pinch o’ Salt
- 2 T Coconut Oil
2. Press crust mixture into the bottom of a pie plate (Use a 10-12” Springform if you’ve got it). Freeze for 3 hrs.
3. Combine in a high-speed blender or food processor until smooth:
- 1 ½ Cans Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Cups Raw Cashews
- 1 ½ Cups Maple Syrup
- 3 T Cannabis Oil
4. Pour filling over frozen crust and smooth out with a spatula. Freeze 2-3 hrs.
5. Thaw for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.